Friday, August 19, 2005

Even more rumors!!: Damon and Clemens

From the Roto Authority is a post about the scuttlebut that both will be announced soon.

The conjecture is that Johnny Damon and Roger Clemens have tested positive for steroids. Is this at all reasonable?


My gut tells me that Damon is probably doing it. Is excessive hair growth and obnoxious media whoring a side effect? Clemens less likely, he's so old why would he do it now when he's close to Cooperstown and the end? No sense.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julieeeeee said...

It was a pleasure passing through your blog. I`ll add it to my fav. When you
have a little time stop by on my
online music
site for information about online music and related things.

11:08 AM  
Blogger RotoAuthority said...

i knew someone would put up a website sooner or later to capture all of this stuff. not bad.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home